Monday, September 10, 2012

Hope for Creativity

This painting, done on an artist's palette, is for a charity auction.  Check out www.hopeforcreativity.org  for the information on their October first auction.  The palettes will be sold to raise money to purchase art supplies for needy children.  When I found out about this I was excited to join in;  as an artist and art teacher, this is just the sort of thing I can get behind.  The idea behind my painting, which is also written on the blue band around the landscape is:
Hope in the dawn of a new day, be inspired by the world around you, and free your creativity.

It has my celtic knot, and a look that reminds me of 'Creativity' one of  my past paintings.  If you like it go to the site and find out about the auction, it's for a good cause.

No comments: