Friday, April 14, 2006

Autumn

Next to shadow and highlight, and of course any type of path way, I love the colors of autumn. The cool skies and warm rich tones of the earth have a way of making even the ordinary appear brilliant and exciting. This 18 x 24 acrylic on canvas panel is a painting done for the love of painting and autumn. By the way, the kitty is sitting on the fence post nearest the barn; it is hard to see in a photo of this size. (sold)
Hope you enjoy it, and the rest. Remember check out the archives for more! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally my name is capitalized :)
i love the colors of Autumn too

Coyote Bebop said...

WOW!!! Nica told me about yer place here. What a wonderful place to visit! I am a HUGE fan of myths and legends from ALL over the world. These paintings make me wanna sit down in front of them and just 'live' in them for a while.

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing them.